Removal of trees overhanging assets, difficult and dangerous trees We can remove trees in confined and hard to get at spaces with our staff qualified in rigging and rope techniques.
Trees not only beautify and bring life to your property, they can also prove to be hazardous in certain scenarios. If you feel that a tree in your property may become hazardous for you, it is better that it is removed in time.
Removal may be required in the following situations:
- After storm damage or any other natural cause that compromises the structural integrity of the plant
- Infection with disease or infestation with pests
- Any new development in your property, where it might act as an obstruction to your new landscaping plans or construction
- The plant is extracting too much of soil nutrients and thus depriving the other plants of the nutrients
- The plant’s root system is overgrown and may pose as a hazard to the underground piping or your homes foundation.
Our removal experts ensure that work is done professionally and as per clients requirements. We ensure that no utmost care is taken so that no damage is done to the property or the surrounding areas. Once the work is done we ensure that we clean up the property so that the clients don’t have to do any work. Gum tree removal is perhaps one of the most common jobs we do, and this may reflect the natural abundance of such plants.
Do not attempt to remove or fell on your own as you could end up damaging the site / property and may be health hazard for yourself. And it may be difficult for your get rid of the stump and may act as a hazard for you in future and may cost you in future.
Operating in Port Fairy and surrounding areas, Our experts are professionally trained and have lots of experience to help you get your job done.